vacuum ice maker,
vacuum cooling equipment
Vacuum Cooler Brief Description
Vacuum cooler is based on the rapid evaporation of water from produce under low-pressure situations. During the process energy in the form of heat is required to change water from a liquid to a vapor; So vacuum cooler can fast cooling down the temperature of produce within 30 minutes.
Because of simple principle and fast cooling speed, vacuum cooler is widely used in preservation, transportation and storage of the agricultural products.
Vacuum Cooler Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
1 Painted carbon steel 2 Stainless Steel
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
1 Vacuum pump: Leybold or Busch(Both are Germany top brand)
2 Vacuum detection: Inficon
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
1 Compressor: Bitzer(Germany), Copeland(USA), Maneurop(France)
2 Refrigeration parts: Danfoss(Denmark), Frascold(Italy),
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
1 Electrical parts: LS(South Korea LG), Carlo Gavazzi(Switzerland)
Vacuum Cooler Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
6. Reliable Parts: Busch/Leybold/Elmo Rietschle/Bitzer/Danfoss/Johnson/Schneider/LS
Vacuum Cooler Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooler Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.
Vacuum Cooler Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power